Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day my lovely sisters.  I hope you enjoy a cold Guiness for me.  In celebration of this happy green day, I registered for this little beauty.  Green and beautiful.  It's a diaper bag, but so much more magical.  Kinda like Mary Poppins bag of goodies...didn't she pull a lamp out of that thing?  Now, if I can convince someone that spending almost $400 bucks on a diaper bag is a good idea...that will be magical.  Sister's Gift...wink wink. :O)


And for Daddy...Let's stay in the green as well with this lovely Olive PPB Masculine Diaper Bag!  Half as much, but twice as nice!



Photos courtesy of Petunia Pickle Bottom

1 comment:

  1. Hi Princess...priiicey but cute!
    Lol your right Mary Poppins did pull a lamp out of her "sack:..I want to rewatch that movie just for that scene. -M

    ReplyDelete