Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Progress at 25 Weeks

Even though everyone thinks i'm tiny and I hardly look pregnant, i'm going to side with my good friend Aislinn, who thinks I TOTALLY look pregnant.  Perhaps she's bias because she has felt and seen the little beans powerful moves more than anyone because he likes to show off while i'm at work...or maybe he is just showing off for the pretty lady? Regardless i'm in my 6 month and I feel huge and wobbly. 

You can form your own opinion below.

(looking a little tired)

(how can you say that I don't look pregnant?)

(fun with kitty)

(i'm gross here, but look at Mew and MC...hilarious!)

6 comments:

  1. heeey its he's getting bigger. you mew is tortured! Is that a robe that you are wearing? I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, for one, have seen the progress from day 1 (or 21) and you're definitely with corn husk. I've been eye level with said bump and have seen the jabs. Nay sayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look how prego and pretty you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MICHELLE LAMOUREUXMarch 20, 2010 at 7:39 PM

    you look amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness! my first time to see my old best pal preggers!! you look adorable, and hardly pregnant, it is true. most people have huge beach ball bellies. i can't believe it's a reality. have you thought of names? when are you due? i want to say you told me october. lordy lordy, what an adventure. miss you always, love you always, xo MEL

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally look pregnant but you totally look gorgeous and tiny! I think you look so beautiful and your doctor could not have said you have gained too much weight. I mean..where?? Seriously sweetie you look awesome.

    ReplyDelete