Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Progress at 21 Weeks

I think we've made some significant progress in belly size over the past few weeks.  I love my growing baby bump, I don't love the cronic sciatica that is making me seriously consider a cane.  Monday morning we get the "real" anatomy scan, so we will find out for sure if this little bumpkin is actually a girl...stay tuned for the dramatic reveal!

Happy Weekend.

3 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! So sweet and beautiful you are! Can't wait to hear the big news on Monday. I love seeing your belly pics. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so you find out officially Monday. Forget the comment on your blog then. You look beautiful holding your precious little belly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete