Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Lil Peanut at 12 Weeks

We had our First Trimester Screening Appointment on Christmas Eve.  The doctors office was backed up when we got there and we very impaciently waited in the waiting room for over an hour!  We were quite displeased with this, and I spent most of the time eating the crackers which were to accompany the baked brie I was to bring to the family holiday party.  However, all the bad feelings disappeared as soon as we got to see our little Peanut. He was moving around so much, kicking and squirming like a little frog!  It was so funny and so reassuring to see the little guy.  The early stages of pregnancy are odd..I dont really have a belly yet (except after I eat), I am starting to feel less morning sickness and I can't feel it moving.  And aside from the pre-pubecent acne that is now covering my mug and the love handles that just won't quite, I often wonder if I am pregnant at all?! But He (She)'s in there!! Here's our little guy...all 52 mm of him!


Like I said, I haven't changed too much (belly wise) but you can definately see a little difference in my waist line and my butt (which I just noticed!) Awesome.


7 Weeks 1 Day

12 Weeks 1 Day

Needless to say, I am exstatic to hit the gym today!

Our Christmas was awesome and Now pretty much everyone in our lives knows about the baby.  It was cool to share with the Callahan Clan.  They naturally were quite enthusiastic as they are the type that asks you on your wedding day when you will start trying for kids.

Hoping all of you  had an awesome Christmas!
Love,
Me

2 comments:

  1. That little thing is cute. bring me all your clothes...and Ill give you all my maternity clothes :) seems like a fair trade :oI

    ReplyDelete
  2. My clothes suck, you dont want them, seriously.

    ReplyDelete