Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, June 18, 2010

38 Week Baby Boy Belly

My baby belly is 38 weeks.  Do you know what that means??? A baby boy will be moving into our home in about 2 weeks.  It's crazy!  I've certainly had my moments of mixed emotions about all of it, but now, i'm mostly just excited.  I can't wait to see him, to hold him, to smell him.  Our little lover.  Until then I suppose he will continue to torture me with rib kicks, side jacks, and cheap shots to the groin. Bruce Lee...is that you? I tell him daily that if he's too cramped in there, to just come on out.  He's doesn't listen.  Kids...what are you gonna do with 'em?

Please pardon the fact that I look absolutely wretched in the photos below.  This is what I look like at the end of week when i've maxed about 3 hours of sleep 4 nights in a row.  I know, I know, just wait until the bean arrives, right?


Here are a few behind-the-scene photos.  What you all don't know is that it takes at least 30 minutes to get a shot that I will deem acceptible to post.  MC says i'm a terrible model at which point I'll grab Maceo and try to bring some life into the session.  MC is not amused because i'm usually keeping him from his nightly dose of Sportscenter or The Wire and Mewker is usually making his all too common "shoot me now" look.  I, however, am quite entertained.  Also, pardon my full-frontal wide-ness.  I'm 38 weeks pregnant, i'm 38 weeks pregnant, i'm 38 weeks pregnant. (That's my current "living with the fat" mantra!)








We'll baby bean is due the first week of July.  Any guessers on exactly when he will come knocking?

4 comments:

  1. My fingers are crossed for next week!! That being said, my guess is the 5th :). Keep on trucking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! thats huge... looks painful. for your sake Ill go with the 1st JUL -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing he'll come on Jessica's birthday or the day after... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tallie,first of all I want to say that it's IMPOSSIBLE for any pregnant woman who has a belly as BIG and BEAUTIFUL as yours is to be a terrible model!!! Secondly,you don't need your cat Maceo in order to bring some life into the session.Your AMAZING pregnant belly does that all by itself!!! And lastly,your full-frontal wide-ness needs NO pardoning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete