Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

34 Weeks and 5 days

Finally, a new shot of my ever growing belly!  I must admit i'm feeling pretty big lately and by BIG, I mean uncomfortable, achy, barfy and tired.  I can't believe that we will have a little mini-MC in about 5-6 weeks. We are really really excited to meet our little man, but i'd be lying if I said I didn't have one or two little moments of fear thinking of how drastically our life will change in 30 something days!

Me: "Sweetness, I don't know about this whole having a baby thing!"
MC: "Too late for that Baby..."
Me: (disapproving groan)

2 comments:

  1. You looked so adorable at the shower! Super excited for you guys! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. your life will change. drastically. but you're growing up. it's all part of the big game of life. i on the other hand am able to live like a teenager still- no real job, no real love life! :) hey, if i can't make fun of myself then what's the point of living! but let me make it clear, universe, god, jew god, I WANT A HUSBAND AND A COOL CAREER SO DON'T KEEP ME IN LIMBO MUCH LONGER!! :) growing up it so bizarre to me. i don't even have any of the elements yet but thinking about one day being married and one day having kids..it's overwhelming and exciting. you almost have the full package- career, husband, kid. i wish you all the goodness in the world. being your friend in junior high and high school was some of the best times of my life. thank you. x

    ReplyDelete