Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Birkram and tings


Day 3 of bikram yoga! I hate every min of it, but come the next day I am determined to go again. For the past two weeks I have made a conscience effort to eat less and healthier and im starting to look, feel better. My skin is looking a little more even toned too.

So far Vancouver world is alot of work. I am exhausted, but it feels so good to plow through these shipments Rock-It Cargo Style. Seeing and hearing how happy our clients are is so rewarding. I cant wait to watch the games. From bobsleds, luge sleds, ski, snowboards, hockey sticks, clothing for games and opening/clothing ceremonies, media, staging, sound, tv trucks, video. Feels pretty cool to be a part of this world event.

I go home for a few days on Thursday night and I cant wait to see Dave, Hunti and Marley.

On a side note... the attached picture is of Papa in a bobsled...in a gift shop. It was so great to hang out with him last month.
Lots of love...

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Bobsledding Papa! On a side note, are you doing the 30 for $30 at Bikram. So amazing. It is 90 mins of hell, but my body had NEVER felt better. Wish I could do it while I was pregnant. Its the only thing that has ever cured the sciatica I have suffered from for 5 years now. When i spot practicing it comes back.

    Also I recommend doing some running along with Bikram, you wont believe how your endurance and lung capacity goes up! Its amazing. Im a huge fan and totally jealous.

    ReplyDelete