Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Office Party





Santa Clause came to the office on Friday. Funny! I still look pregnant in this picture.... Huh?


We also had a Fortune Teller, and Charater Artist, a juggler, a henna artist and tHe Grinch...me made super cool ballon animals ;)

We had a raffell... some people won PLane Tickets, Ipods, Mastercards, Starbucks, In&Out....I scored with the leave early on a Friday.... The awesome thing is that I am on salary...aaaaand.... I never ever really stop working.... eeeh...but whos complaining. At least the day was filled with Cheese, shrimp, Mimosa's, Koo-Ka-Roo and cookies :) Oh I forgot to mention!!! In the white elephant game I won an awesome warm scarf from brookstone...and $15 I-Tunes... perfect stocking stuffer for Hunter :)

1 comment:

  1. your hair might actually be longer than mine, since i just cut it. good job. finally.

    ReplyDelete