Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Yoga You? Yoga You!

"Downward-dog"
This is my favorite. I haven't cracked my back like I did today in a very long time! To be honest, I didn't know what to expect from my first, ever yoga session. It was a small class and therefore very intimate. The instructor gave great directions. The breathing was my favorite part... I tend to be a bit of an intense person so learning how to breathe deeply is a great skill.

The Aviator received his 'multi-engine, commercial, instrument rating with private pilot privileges'. You'd have to ask him what all of that means but I can say that it's quite an achievement in the pilot world!

I think I need to take a warm bath... My muscles... Ow... :0)




1 comment:

  1. I need to get back into Yoga, breathing is the best part. You wouldnt believe how that breathing helps you with everything after a month of doing it or so. You're husband is way cool by the way!

    ReplyDelete