Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Great Adventure of the Infinite Soul Search-err?

Where exactly are you supposed to leave your footprints before you die? What plan is there for us when we are just tiny little being's in the womb like little peanut. Life might be easier if we had been born with our own personal guide map and compass to show us the way. However We are born naked into families with siblings and parents and then we learn about the world as we experience it. All the while we take paths either by choice or fate, wrong or right, that will lead into our great adventures. Whether it means you are a mother, wife, sister, daughter, or superhero... All of which are equally important and trying roles in life.
I have spent so much time in my life trying to conjure up the meaning. I have decided to stop searching and be still and happy in my current state, given my curiosity does not get the best of me. i have decided to just let fate run it's course. The more i have searched, the more wrong turns i have taken. The greatest things in my life have come to me unexpectedly. What a wonderful world...

A little dose of philosophy if you will ;)

3 comments:

  1. its so true Jess. Life happens while your making big plans. Ask booger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful, actually, that we aren't just 'left' here to fend for ourselves with no way of knowing what we're supposed to do or how we're supposed to live... I think we've been given the perfect roadmap and tour guide book of how to live in this world...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And... I must add... I agree that the best things in life happen when you're least expecting it or as soon as you stop thinking too hard about it... Jeff is the most significant instance of that in my own life...
    We are given free-will, yes, but does that mean that we should just sit and wait for things to happen?

    ReplyDelete