Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

David Gray


Had the opportunity to see David Gray last night at The Orpheum Theatre. The songs he played from his new album were great, just as catchy as the old stuff. He played all my favorites, Sail Away, this years loving, Babylon. His last encore song (Please forgive me) had the entire theatre on their feet clapping and singing. It was so satisfying. Very intimate, small venue.
Opening act Lisa Hannigan, was great too! I am definitely going to get both of their most recent albums
P.S Taco Mexico / 1.25 Authentic taaaaco's open 24 hr. Perfect midnight snack. Im not going to tell you that i had 5
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love David Gray, I bet that was that was awesome, but not as awesome as those tacos sound. I Love Tacos.

    ReplyDelete